4600 River Road
Marrero, LA 70072
The Print Shop is part of the Jefferson Parish Public School System’s Operations Unit. It was established as support for academic instruction, administration, and student activities. The Print Shop provides low cost printing and binding to the district’s central office and schools.
The Print Shop offers a wide variety of printing, copying and bindery. We also act as a liaison for commercial printing needs that cannot be addressed by the shop itself.
- Graphic Design
- Offset printing
- Digital Printing- Black & White and Color
- Wide format Printing – Banners & Signs
For inquiries about services, please call 504-349-7658 or 504-349-7655
Hours of Operation: Monday-Friday 7:00am to 3:30pm
- Call or email anytime
- Answers to questions about materials, best ways to produce or other common ordering / planning questions.
- Don’t waste time or money trying to print yourself or going to another printer without checking with us first.
To place an order:
- Business Cards
- District Wide Forms and folders
- All other print requests can be emailed to email@example.com.
Please include quantity, size, paper type/color, ink color, if it’s printed front & back, and the type of binding along with your electronic file. If it is a reprint, a sample must be provided.
|Giles, Patrick||Graphics & Desktop Publishing Specialistfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Richmond, Karen||Print Shop Directoremail@example.com|