The Benefits Team ensures employees are enrolled in the correct retirement system and receive desired employer-paid insurance benefits. Human Resources manages employees’ Office of Group Benefits medical and life insurance, Guardian dental insurance, Davis vision insurance, and The Hartford basic life insurance.
The Benefits Team serves the district by:
- Acting as the liaison between employees and the state retirement systems
- Acting as the liaison between employees and all employer-paid insurance providers, including the Office of Group Benefits
- Offering guidance to employees on retirement and insurance needs and concerns
- Maintaining insurance files and paperwork for all employees
- Processing all retirement and insurance enrollments and terminations
- Executing the insurance Open and Annual Enrollment periods
- Collaborating with JPPSS Payroll department, as it relates to insurance and retirement matters
- Staying informed of retirement and insurance legislation, policy and procedural changes, and accurately implementing the changes.
Insurance: The JPPSS insurance department coordinates all of our employees’ comprehensive health and group life insurance needs.
Retirement: The retirement department coordinates all of our employees’ retirement concerns with the state retirement systems.
|Chesterman, Tammy||Retirement Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Percle, Tammy||Director of Benefitsemail@example.com|