501 Manhattan Blvd.
Harvey, LA 70058
504-349-7776 or 504-762-7027
The foreign language proficiency exam department tests students in their first language to assess whether they are eligible to receive high school Carnegie units in a foreign language.
Programs & Services
Each year in August and January, within eight days of the start of the semester, foreign proficiency tests are offered. Students who pass the test are awarded credit for all portions of the test they pass.
The Fall 2016 Foreign Language Proficiency Exam will be held on Saturday August 20, 2016 at Bonnabel High School. Exams will begin at 8:00 A.M. Transportation for students attending schools on the Westbank will be provided from John Ehret High School to Bonnabel High School. Permission forms and information are available in the links below, and at your child’s school professional counselor’s office.
Administration Forms and Letters
- Memo for Principals, Counselors, Teachers and Account Clerks_8.20.16
- Letter for Parents regarding Foreign Language Proficiency Exams_ENGLISH_8.20.16
- Letter for Parents regarding Foreign Language Proficiency Exams_SPANISH_8.20.16
- Foreign Language Proficiency Exams REQUEST FORM_ENGLISH_8.20.16
- Foreign Language Proficiency Exams REQUEST FORM_SPANISH_8.20.16
- Foreign Language Proficiency Exam TRANSPORTATION FORM_ENGLISH_8.20.16
- Foreign Language Proficiency Exam TRANSPORTATION FORM_SPANISH_8.20.16
- Foreign Language Proficiency Exam ROSTER_8.20.16
|Lau, Miguel||Coordinator of High School ELL Instructionfirstname.lastname@example.org|